Let's get growing!
The world of herbalism is vast, beautiful, and sometimes overwhelming. There’s a dizzying amount of information out there, so if you’re wondering where to start, look no further! Our Starter Kit is the best way to set yourself up for success when learning from home.
"Which supplies do I need?"
"How do I choose the right herbs?"
"What the heck is a tincture?"
Don’t worry - we’ve got you covered. Our curriculum is designed and taught by real clinical herbalists. We’ll bring you up to speed and have you crafting remedies in no time.
This kit covers the basics of herbal fundamentals, philosophy, vocabulary and more. Start making medicine on Day 1 with everything you need to make two of our favorite projects:
Dandelion Root Bitters & Nourishing Dandelion Leaf Vinegar.
Here’s everything that you get:
- Budding Herbalist Welcome Booklet and PDF
- 90-minute Welcome Class recording
- Botanical journal for note taking
- Metal tincture funnel
- Gold tea strainer (heart shaped!)
- Glass maceration jars
- Amber glass dropper bottles
- Muslin cloth straining bags
- Featured herb: Dandelion root
- Featured herb: Dandelion leaf
- Original botanical paintings
- Dandelion monograph and recipe cards
- Dandelion seeds
No more guessing, no more Googling, and no more information overload.
Get started on the right foot by studying under professional herbalists.
Our door is open 24/7 to answer your questions and support you as you grow.
We can’t wait to see you in the community soon!